Remote ID Badge Software Installation and Training Services
If you are wanting to fast-track the installation of your photo ID system, then you should consider purchasing this professional services item. eXpress badging has installed thousands of photo ID systems, and we know how to do it correctly the first time enabling features that will make your ID issuance and management very efficient.
Installation - 2.5 hours:
Once you've purchased your ID system components, you'll almost be on your way. You'll need to install, configure, and train your staff once your photo ID system boxes arrive. Add this item to your cart to make sure it is done correctly. Identity management is not an easy install, plug and play. You'll need to know what you are doing in order to implement a system so it's secure, effective, and efficient. Contact eXpress badging today if you'd like further assistance.
- ID software installation, configuration, and setup of your custom data entry screens and ID badge templates.
- ID badge design template creation with your custom logo, data, and branding.
- Installation, setup, and testing of your ID badge printer driver.
- Setup, connecting, and testing of your photo ID digital/web camera.
- Photo file type setup, mapping, and setup
- Database setup, mapping, and integration of authoritative databases (if applicable).
- Security settings configuration, assign user rights, and setup backup processes.
Training - 1.5 Hours:
- Administrative: system setup review & card design review.
- Data management; creating new records, edits, and lookup feature reviews.
- Photo management; live capture, importing saved images, cropping, and image attribute adjustments.
- ID badge printer training; proper handling and loading of related supplies, and technical support basics.
- System support review; warranty coverage, and when to contact eXpress badging's technical support.
- Call for additional support options or configurations 800-909-8602
Must have Internet access and user must have rights to allow remote-in access with full local administrative rights on the computer that will be used for ID production.