PremiSys ID Pro Software
PremiSys ID Pro Software by IDenticard Systems is the perfect advanced solution for enterprises with multiple sites, centralized data and strict security requirements. PremiSys ID Pro seemlessly integrates with IDenticard's PremiSys access control systems creating a centralized identity management resource. Let your badge data drive your identity management from automatic origination of new ID badge records, to auto selecting the correct badge template, to record inactivation based on termination status within your authoritative database. All with the most advanced card design tools and batch printing capabilities.
Once purchased, you'll be on your way delivering identity security across your enterprise. Contact eXpress badging today if you'd like further assistance.
- User friendly interface designed to manage photo ID printing and issuance.
- Custom design data entry screen.
- Advanced record management and badge design features. - Data Import Utility with Scheduler
- Established integration with many of the top door access control systems.
- Easy to create custom ID badge templates.
- Quickly live capture, or import your ID photos for cropping.
- Mobile application for enrollment and activation.
- Custom configure cardholder reporting.
- LDAP sign-on and connection.
- User-definable security profiles.
- Immediate System Backup.
- User Journal tracks cardholder changes made by system users.
- Date/Time Stamp on Save, Print and Image Capture.
- Easily print ID badges to your desktop badge printer.
- Add 4 hours of Remote-into PC installation for $400.00.
- Add 12 months of professional level support for $200.00.
- Select from many of our badge holders and accessories
- Add the power of proximity card RFID to your ID badge system.
- Call for additional support options or configurations 800-909-8602
PremiSys Mobile is a breakthrough in photo identification software and increases both productivity and security. The first mobile application for photo ID software, PremiSys Mobile speeds the issuing of ID cards by bringing the badging process to the floor instead of requiring employees to leave their jobs to report to the badging office. Simply use the smart phone to snap the employee's picture and send the ID card data to the card printer.
- Take cardholder pictures
- Add a new cardholder record and print the card
- Assign and modify what doors a cardholder may access (when used with PremiSys access control system)
- Instantly deactivate a cardholder record so that it no longer has access to the building(s) (when used with PremiSys access control system)
- Assign users who may use the mobile application